Sunday, June 21, 2009

Is LTC LOL? You tell me!!

Well, over the weekend I had a chance to tell my son that a certain teacher's blog really had me hooked because she made me laugh.  I told him she had those goofy cat and dog posters with the broken English scattered here and there but the captions were about teaching!! As an insider I found them hilarious.  He ( for those of you not aware this is a college 19 year old we are talking about here) told me all about LOLCats and how to connect with that part of the web.  So a bunch of things happened here all because of getting going with a PLN!
1. Connected with the teenager (never easy and often tricky) while we both laughed.
2. Got instructed in a part of web 2.0 I did not know about.
3. Going to try my hand at infusing some LOLs into my blog world.

1 comment:

  1. I think your entry day was interesting even more when I put it into perspective with your blogs logo of the horses.

    ReplyDelete